Monday 18 June 2012

Penguin's First Meal


On my morning jog down to Wimbledon village this morning, I came across Aubaine- a restaurant that was recently featured on thelondoner- curious to see if it was as good as she made it out to be, I decided to cancel my reservations for Japanese and go there for dinner instead.


The food there surely did not disappoint, everything was so delicious!


For starters:
Salmon Tartare with Avocado
Crab, egg and mayonnaise  (personal fav!)
Mixed salad with walnuts, figs and pear  
Moving on to Mains:
Roast Rack of Lamb with assorted vegetables
Grilled Sea Bass with steamed muscles& artichoke in amazing tomato sauce! 
Goat's cheese and mushroom tart (mama chan's fav!)
Lastly, Dessertssss..!
Chocolate mousse with granola
Poor Ju in the background, anxiously waiting for me to give him his dessert back! 
Mama Chan and I shared this petite raspberry tart, not as good as it looked...raspberries were a little toooo sour !

But overall, I would gladly recommend Aubaine to everyone. Great for a causal dinner with family and friends, also the afternoon tea there looks aaaamazing...might have to take a trip back there soon! 


More later...
x



No comments:

Post a Comment