Thursday 24 January 2013

See you later 2012 !

2012 was a fantastic year. Even though its already been a month into 2013 (woah how time flies...) I feel like before I start on anything new, I need to dedicate this post to everyone who has made my 2012 so wonderful. Of course there have been a couple of setbacks along the way but I can safely say that I have learnt so much about myself and grown up tremendously in the last year. I am pretty proud of the girl that I have become today.

oh!12 flashback...here it goes! Thank you for making me smile 2012, miss you already!




































Apart from the usual cut-all-carbs-and-get-skinny goal , I have a new new years resolution this year. This is the year I promise myself to leave the bitter part of my past behind. Erase all the memories of it and just start fresh. I promise to be braver, stronger and fill my mind and heart with only things that me happy ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment