Thursday 21 June 2012

SALES ALERT

IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN. SALES ARE EVERYWHERE !!
Mama Chan and I decided to hit the stores. Selfridges, Harrods, Harvey Nics we did them all. Maybe it was because we went on a Wednesday but it wasn't as chaotic as I thought it was going to be. The sale in Selfridges was definitely the best, we spent a good four hours in there going up and down those escalators with piles of clothes, accessories and shoes in our hands. #saleproblems

Here are some of my favourite things I got yesterday! 


Sportmax studded blouse (one of my fav brands of all time yay!)
Topshop playsuit (unfortunately this was not in the sale..oops...but I had to get it!  
Christian Louboutin leather sandals- reduced from £400 to £280! 
Finally new sandals. Been looking for a good pair for sooo long!

 The shoe sale in Selfridges is the best! Plenty of sizes and styles to choose from. Would definitely go there if you're looking to do some serious shoe hunting! 



Sorry I don't have time to upload the rest of my pictures but I am in a bit of a rush to go babysitting with Emma and I still haven't taken a shower after my run this morning!eekkk don't judge!


More later...
x

1 comment: